Each plan includes your ticket to any event you discover in the app. No service fees!
All plans roll over 1 event a month.
Pause or cancel anytime.
- ALL-INCLUDED. Your tickets are included with your membership. No additional service fees.
- ONE STOP SHOP. Find hundreds of sports, concerts, and local events all in one place.
- FLEXIBILITY. Easily reserve and cancel tickets. You can also change, pause, or cancel your membership anytime.
- EVENT ROLLOVER. Don't worry if you didn't use all your credits. You can roll over up to 1 Event Credit a month.
- SOCIALIZE. Link and sit with other INWEGOers or buy Guest Tickets for non-members.
- PERKS. Get more out of your membership with our free "On The House" events and cash when you refer others.
Your questions answered
How much are Guest Tickets?
Guest Tickets are an easy way to bring someone to an event that isn’t an INWEGO member. The Guest Ticket price varies based on the event, and can be anywhere from $5 to $50+. You can see the cost of a Guest Ticket by clicking on the event’s page in the INWEGO app. After you reserve a ticket for yourself, you can add Guest Tickets.
What if I don't use all my Event Credits?
If you don’t use all of your Event Credits before the end of your billing cycle, we will automatically roll over 1 credit to your next cycle. You can only roll over 1 credit a month. Your credit rollover restarts at each billing cycle, so unused credits do not accumulate month to month.
Can I change my plan?
Of course! You can upgrade or downgrade anytime in the INWEGO app. Upgrades go into effect immediately during your current billing cycle. Downgrades go into effect your next billing cycle, and you can finish up your current plan with the remaining events you have.
Can I put my membership on hold?
Yes, you can pause your membership any time! Pausing your membership is a good option if you’re heading out of town for a while or have a busy few months. When your membership is paused, you will be charged $5/month and will continue to earn your GoRewards points.
How do I cancel my membership?
INWEGO is a month to month membership, and you can cancel anytime in the INWEGO app. If you do cancel your membership, there is a $25 reactivation fee. You can avoid this fee by pausing your account instead for $5/month.